Friday 8 November 2013

A Late Post But is it Short?

So, the big question on everybody's minds tonight is whether this late post will be long or short. That is for you to decide at the end of this post. I will try to make it as long as possible but since I am writing this on my phone it takes a whole lot longer to type just a few words, let alone a few sentences. Basically, my life write now is just trying to make this post as long as possible even though it is on my phone. As it is on my phone it will not include pictures because the stupid Blogger App does not let you format the picture so it comes up very large right at the end. It is very annoying. Blogger, you should totally get on to fixing that bug. Anyway, so tonight's reason for a late post was actually because of one of my commitments for the Wyndham "Leaders of the Future" program. The commitment in question is attending the Wynbay Blue Light disco. The Blue Light disco is a disco run by Victoria Police and aimed at primary school students. Basically, I felt really tall for once. It was a nice feeling. My role was to basically supervise them and make sure that if they did anything dangerous or bad that I would stop it. I did have to stop a lot of things going on as a lot of the kids were drinking sugary drinks. As you should know, sugar and children do not mix well. The good thing was though that when I was reprimanding them I could do in a way that would not scare them or make them feel bad. It was more of a "Please Stop That" situation and because I was so tall (compared to them) they would listen. All in all, it was a great night and I can not wait to do it again.

Getting involved in the Community can lead to meeting so many new people. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment