Wednesday 20 November 2013

I Can See the Finish Line

Just to clear things up. I am not writing this post on my phone as I am about to complete a fun run or something. Anyway, sorry for another short post guys but tomorrow I have my Science and Health and Physical Education exam and once those two are done I have no more exams! Hooray! The end is in sight. However, these two subjects are all theory (except for some of the chemistry stuff in Science) so there is a lot of studying going into these last two exams (as there was for my other exams). I know that once I finish it though I am going to go home and relax. Just relaxing for the first time in weeks would be nice. I will probably watch Fringe. At least there is no school on Friday so I have plenty of time to catch up on some sleep over this three day week-end which includes the 50th Anniversary Special of Doctor Who. At 6:50 am this Sunday you all know where and what I will be doing. That is right: watching The Day of the Doctor on ABC! So exciting!!!

I can finally see the end of exams, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment