Wednesday 3 July 2013

100th Post

Can you believe it? 100 posts already! It feels like only recently I started this when actually it was over 100 days ago (I may have missed a few dates at the start. In this time I have accrued two followers (don't forget you can also subscribe to posts via email or some other method through an option to the right) and have received over 3500 views! Thank you all so much guys because without the motivation your views gave me I may have actually deleted this blog a long time ago and I would have done nowhere near 30 posts, let alone 100! To the right you may have noticed a few recent changes in terms of additions (and I think one removal) in links. There is now a contact form so you can get in touch with me just through providing your email. Even if you do not want a reply you can just say something or a recommendation for this blog. I read all your feedback and am happy to receive them.

Image Source: 

You may have also noticed a button on the top right that allows you to tweet this page or share it on Facebook. This is just to make it easier for people to share something they may find interesting. Below the contact form there is a +1 button which is the Google Plus version of the 'like' button or the 'retweet'. Again, this makes it easier for readers to share something they may find interesting. Below this there is a list of pages with links being to the official Facebook Page (I have something to announce about that below), my friend Xavier's Current Affairs Blog (which is really good by the way) and my qooh.me profile where you can anonymously ask me questions which only appear if I reply to them and I answer nearly all of my questions (even some of the inappropriate ones but I have boundaries) so get asking (if you want)! As I was saying earlier about email subscriptions there is a button below this where you fill in your email and then you get a notification when I post something new. All you need to do is go to your email and verify it was you who inputted the email information and then you will be the first to know when I post something new because I wait a little while before tweeting or sharing the link. Also, below this is a collection of my most popular posts and it is really interesting for me to see the order of the posts and some of them are really surprising and I would not have expected them to be there. Over the past few days one of my posts have gone from the least popular to the most popular and that really surprised me. Also, as always, I have added a translate feature below that so that you can change the language of the whole blog so other people who speak different languages can read it and then there are the archives so you can easily find a post from a while ago. So now you have no excuse as to why you have not checked out these features. I still am finding it hard to believe that I am at 100 posts but I am very happy with all of you, my readers, who motivate me to continue.


Before I go I just want to bring your attention to my Facebook Page which will be an important part of my 100 posts celebration. Starting from today I am going to begin uploading all the photos I use in this blog (yes, I save all the ones I use) so that if you like a picture but are not sure which post it was you can just look through them and download the ones you want. This is also going to be good as I will have yet another back up of these images which add an extra layer to my blog. So be sure to check that out as part of my 100 posts celebration.

Don't be afraid to ask questions or give feedback, see you tomorrow for post number 101!

No comments:

Post a Comment