Thursday 25 July 2013

Another Late Post

So today is yet another late post. As I am typing this on my phone it will not be as long and, of course, will not include pictures. As it is late I thought I would just update you guys on what has been going on for me recently. It has been a while since I have done one of these but from my previous posts you may have gleaned a bit of an insight into what I've been up to.

As you may have realised from my previous post on Acronyms I am currently part of a recruit course for my local CFA as I was in juniors but once you turn 16 you can become a full-firefighter. I started this just before the holidays finished but there is still a long way to go yet. Just a warning that if you do want to become a firefighter there is a lot of theory to cover including tests. In other news, on Monday it is the start of LOTE week at my school and at lunchtime there is a house captain cook off. Apparently though this is just decorating something though which is lucky otherwise they would have had a burnt entry. Nothing much else has happened really so I do not have that much to tell.

Don't let the mundane get you down, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment