Wednesday 24 July 2013

Random Questions

So hey guys, tonight I got a little bored and I kept thinking of what to write about and then I would forget it ten seconds later. As a result I have settled for something a little more tamer for today's post. I went on the internet (as you do in today's society) and searched for some random questions to answer in today's post. I found this page with 800 random questions on it and, obviously, I am not going to be answering all 800 in today's post but it just means that if another one of these posts comes out later you'll know that the questions are a continuation. I am not putting a number on the amount of questions I will answer because it all depends on how long it takes to answer each one. Let's get it started then!


1) What's your name? Luke (don't think I am writing my full name although most of my readers already know it)
2) How old are you? 16
3) When's your Birthday? 9th May
4) What star sign does that make it? Taurus
5) What's you favourite colour? Purple of course!
6) What's your lucky number? I don't really have one actually, if I did probably 9 (see above)
7) Do you have any pets? Have you been reading my blog recently? I have a dog, named Sandy (who has some pretty messed up logic) and two chickens who do not really have names.
8) Where are you from? Australia
9) How tall are you? I was 173 centimetres last time I checked at the start of the year.
10) What shoe size are you? I am a size 11

I'm only up to question 10 but I must say, how much does this girl want to know? Apparently these are questions she would ask people in getting to know them. That would be a very long interrogation.

11) How many pairs of shoes do you own? I don't know, around four.
12) If you were Prime Minister/Ruler of the World what laws would you make? I wouldn't be silly enough to become a Prime Minister anyway.
13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have? Empathy, Deductive Reasoning, and Invisibility
14) And what would you hero name be? I don't know, something really corny like "Super Luke" or something. Probably would be "Legolukey" if I was just becoming lazy.
15) What outfit would you wear? Casual clothes so I would not stand out and look like the lunatic dressed as a superhero. People tend to keep away from those 'psychos'.
16) What was your last dream about? I can not actually remember many of my dreams. I have them and it is as if I wake up and instantly can not remember them so it seems as though time has just slipped by.
17) What would you do if you won Tatslotto? Save most of it, invest some if it and spend the rest. Probably go on a holiday. Okay, it may becoming a bit obvious I am editing some of the questions to make them more grammatically correct and relevant.
18) Would you like to build/design your own house? No, because if something goes wrong I would have no one to blame but myself. I would feel much safer going with a larger firm I could trust (and blame if things went wrong).
19) What form of Public Transport do you prefer? Trams because they are uniquely Melbourne with a few copy-cats in places around the world.
20) What talents do you have? Well, I write this daily blog and I guess I can play the Piano but I do not know if you would call that a talent.

At the rate I am at now I am going to stop when I reach 30 questions today. Hopefully I can write a more interesting post for tomorrow. Also, check out the pictures on the Facebook Page which includes all the pictures from this blog (and some that did not make the cut). MARCH currently out now with APRIL coming out very soon. Just follow the link on the pages tab to the right.

21) Can you juggle? I can juggle two balls which I learnt in Drama in Year 8 at my old school.
22) Can you solve a Rubik's Cube? Hell no, I just give up after a while because whenever I do manage to get something I mess it up by trying to get another.
23) Do you have a cherished childhood teddy bear? Not really, I used to have a green platypus when I was younger so that is somewhere in my wardrobe. I also used to have a Karak (the mascot of the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne) but Sandy has that now.
24) Are you psychic in any way? Psychotic maybe
25) Are you a good dancer? I don't know, you would have to ask the mirror (or the dog who constantly stares through the glass-door).
26) Are you a good singer? You would probably have to ask the shower that question.
27) Are you a good cook? Definitely not. Mum is the cook in our family. I am hopeless unless it comes in a box.
28) Are you a good artist? I don't think so.
29) Are you a good listener? Again, you would probably have to ask somebody else. I will listen to you if you are trying to tell me something.
30) Are you a good public speaker? That depends on who you ask. Sometimes I can be while at other times I get nervous. Seriously, I made a better speech in front of a large crowd than I did in front of the smaller crowd at a school assembly.

I hope this helped you learn a little bit more about me.

Never forget a question never asked will never be answered, see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I like that deductive reasoning is up there. It's not a superpower, but probably is for you, Sherlock.

    ReplyDelete