Monday 15 July 2013

School's Back

So it is that time of the year again. The time where teenagers live in fear of the two words set to ruin their lives. Those eleven letters are enough to ruin almost anybodys' mood. School's Back alright and already students are reaclimatising to school life. This includes early mornings, sleepy days, homework, tests and assignments. For this Blog it means more of these shorter, picture-less posts written on a phone.

Yes, so it is times like these where having a smart phone with the blogger application on it is more valuable than you think. With all I have going on at the moment expect to see more of these shorter posts. On Monday and Thursday nights now I have my Recruits course for the CFA which will take up a lot of time including homework between sessions. Also on Monday nights I have String Ensemble meaning I do not get back until later. On Tuesdays I have Methods Tutoring after school but my Tutor is on Holidays until the end of the month so that's alright. For now, Wednesday nights are free which is great for catching up and winding down after a hectic start to the week. Fridays I do Jujitsu and Saturday mornings I do Piano. In between all this I need to sleep, do homework, study, train for Kokoda and walk the dog. I know this seems busy but it could be a lot worse. Let's just say I'm grateful for what I've got.

Don't fall behind on schoolwork, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment