Friday 26 July 2013

Yet Another Late Post

I am making too much of a habit out of this. It just cannot be good but, alas, it must be done. Yes, I did just type 'alas', don't judge me, I am tired. It has been just one of those nights you want to move on from but enough of that. These late posts are really making it hard to think of topics to write about.

That's just one of the reasons why writing daily posts is hard. I always have an idea of what to write some time before I write these posts. The problem is just remembering it. Finding inspiration is no problem, it is just the translating into words that is an issue. So if you ever wish to write a daily blog think very carefully about it as it does require a level of commitment. I better stop here or it will not be out before midnight.

Blogging is a challenge to be overcome, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment