Friday 12 July 2013

Annoying

Is it just me or is there a lot of things in our lives that are annoying? Some of these things happen rarely while others happen quite often. Sometimes it involves other people or just yourself. There are many things I find that can be very annoying and come with varying degrees of occurrences. One of the most annoying things I find is getting a song stuck in my head and only knowing half the words. After seeing The Great Gatsby I had A Little Party Never Killed Nobody stuck in my head for days and I only ever knew the words that made up the title. In the end I just downloaded the song to put my mind at rest but then that did not help because I found myself listening to it so much that it got stuck in my head. Even more annoying than this however is when you are trying to fall asleep but you can not because you have a song stuck in your head. This happens to me so many times it stopped being amusing a long time ago. Sometimes I just really wish songs were not so catchy or at least did not get stuck in my head.

Human Senses Image Gallery

There are also the times when people say stuff to you that does not make any sense and when you try to tell them you have no idea what they are on about they treat you like an idiot. Just because they have trouble clearly explaining something does not mean I, or anyone else, is an idiot and it just really annoys me. Then there are those hypocrites which also annoy me. One minute they are telling you not to do something or how stupid it is to be doing that and then a week later you see them doing the exact same thing. The worst part is you can not say anything or else they will go on a long spiel on how they are not being hypocritical etcetera etcetera etcetera. Then there are the times when you ask someone to help you and suddenly they get it in their heads that they are way better than you just because you needed help with one question. Seriously, I mean no matter how many times they ask you questions if you ask just once suddenly your the idiot and they are the genius. Basically, it is pretty annoying when you are with someone who has a superiority complex or epitomises narcissism. It just really annoys me when someone does that. Then you have all the spoilt, screaming children you see wherever you go always complaining because their parents will not buy them something expensive that they will probably use once and then never again. Sometimes I think the parents just need to take them aside and tell them to stop it instead of giving in and buying them what they want. Of course you can never tell them this though because people get very protective when it comes to their children and struggle seeing their faults. What about all the people who give a group of people a stereotype. It really annoys me how some arrogant (cue annoyed adjectives), antisocial idiotic teenagers can do stupid things and give everyone else a bad name. It really pisses me off (if you'll excuse my outburst) how some people think they are above the law and feel no guilt in ruining something for every other person. I better stop now or else my language will continue to digress and there could be some swearing. I already had to backspace a few times with some of my descriptions.

Don't let the annoying things bring you down, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment