Tuesday 9 July 2013

Facebook Games

Alright, I'll admit it. I have a bit of an addiction to Facebook Games when I am out of other things to do. Basically, when I get bored I tend to go on Facebook and when I get bored on Facebook I tend to click on the games. I used to stick to just The Hunger Games Adventures but once the Holidays started I found myself with so much more free time and you only have limited energy to use in The Hunger Games Adventures that slowly refills by one energy every five minutes. This means I finish what I am doing in that game and have nothing else to do. Then I decided I would just look through some of the other games that Facebook has and that is when it all started.


At first I was just searching for some fun games and then the games I actually did find I stopped playing pretty quickly. I only really began to 'enjoy' the games I was playing when they were the recommended ones on the top-right corner of the screen when you are playing another game. From there I found a game called Airport City: Free to Fly which I still play today. Then I found another game I played a while ago and then came back to the other day. This one was The Price is Right which would be alright except I am horrible at guessing those American prices. Most of the time it is luck if I actually win anything but I think I am starting to get the knack of it. See what I mean? It sounds like I have been addicted to these games doesn't it? From there I found Car Town and another game called Fitness City which is basically just building and managing a gym as well as completing missions along the way. So these holidays have been great for the people who own these games but not for me. I have only mentioned a few of the games I actually went through but the only games I play now are The Hunger Games Adventures (obviously) and Car Town (just because I can). So as you can see I was addicted to these games as a release for me to get through my boredom but I have had to cut back because, well, I am becoming bored again. I have some really weird addictions but I am pretty sure that Facebook Games have become a part of it.

Facebook Games are a great way to combat boredom but be careful not to become addicted, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment