Tuesday 6 August 2013

Inspiration

It can be really hard to find inspiration for these posts sometimes. You may have noticed that a lot of the time I refer to social media like Facebook or Twitter. This is because I sometimes scroll through my Twitter feed and Facebook News Feed to find something to write about. In this way, Social Media is a great resource for this blog (also helps me get it out there). So sometimes I scroll through and I might see someone say something that annoys me because everyone else says it or it is stupid. From here I think of a way I could write a post about it. If I think of something I start but if I can not I just keep scrolling. So you see finding inspiration for these posts is a little harder than you may think (especially since this is the 134th post on this blog and I do not double-up on topics (excluding Daily Updates, Random Questions, or Posts that come in parts). Scrolling through my news feed just over a month ago I found an inspirational picture of a blind guy I was always trying to insert somewhere but I just never really found a place for it, until now. So, before I continue be sure to read the picture below (yes, I said read).


It is just a really inspirational interview (I think that is what is happening) that makes you reflect on human nature and the way we judge other people. Here we have a blind person who looks on the bright-side of life and sees the best in people as he can not see them for what they actually are. He can not judge a book by its cover as he can not see the book to begin with. Despite how hard it must be to have no sight in both eyes (I was just trying to stretch out the term 'Blind') he does not let this stop him from enjoying life. It is just one of the inspirational posts I wanted to write about but, until now, never had the chance. This picture is inspirational for all the right reasons for once which is a good thing and is actually pretty exciting to still be able to write posts that restore our faith in humanity rather than focusing on the negatives because, as a society, we see what is bad and rarely what is good. I do enjoy writing these posts from a positive source as it means I get to focus on the positive side of the world rather than the negative. So inspiration is hard to find but once it is found it is quite the topic to write about.

He may be blind but he sees better than most, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment