Friday 2 August 2013

Ouch

Well there are just so many things in our lives that make us go "ouch". Sometimes this is actual physical pain (or as some people call it "ouchie") and other times it is just mental. Some times all we want to do when we witness something is cringe. Is it just me or does this happen all too often? So today I am compiling a list of some of the things that make me go "ouch". To start things off I am going to say writing these introductions. They are so painful but also very necessary. Without them you would have no idea why I am listing such random things until right at the end if at all. Then there is the body that follows this introduction that can sometimes be just as bad when I look back because I was caught up in the 'emotion' of writing. Yeah, even I can not believe I just wrote that (#nojudge).


Then there is the reason behind this post which happens to me nearly every Friday night during the school term. Of course, I am talking about the constant falling-on-your-backside Jujitsu. Especially now I am purple belt training for my black-white belt it is so much more as I am teaching some of the younger grades every now and again. So, as I write this, I am trying not to put pressure on my backside because it aches so much. Anyway, no gain without some pain. Then there is the things I see some people post on Facebook. It actually makes me cringe sometimes the problems that people have. I mean, if you have a problem about someone do not make an overarching status and leave everybody questioning in the comments and then say "Oh, I don't want to talk about it". I was talking about frustrations yesterday and I suppose that this one sort of goes over into both posts. Even watching Sandy can cause me some pain sometimes. Literally in the sense that he trips me over and figuratively in the way of watching what he does. Sometimes he even walks into letter boxes which is more embarrassing for me rather than hurting for Sandy. It hurts even more when he begins to park at the inanimate object that is a letter box. People really do stare at you and all Sandy can care about is getting back at the letter box that hit him. He also has a habit of barking at this house's Christmas decorations every year. It is something about the inflatable Santa on the see-saw that he just does not like. So, as you can see, there is so much that causes me pain and just really makes me go "ouch" in more ways than one.

Don't let the embarrassing times ruin your proudest ones, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment