Wednesday 28 August 2013

Spring is Coming

Can you believe it? Already we are in the seventh week of Term 3 and almost into September! It's crazy. Sometimes time does fly and then at other times you just wish it would hurry up. With the change in month comes a change in season as well. The best part is we can already see it coming as the weather is definitely changing. However, since it is Melbourne where we have four seasons in the one day this could just be the weather playing tricks on us. However, I like to think otherwise.

Source: 

The days are getting longer and the temperature is rising. Just a few days ago I was trying to protect myself from the bitter cold. However, today and yesterday were days where I could go outside and say to myself how warm it was. Of course, it was not Australian Summer warm but it was nice enough that it was quite comfortable to walk around in shorts, a shirt and a jumper. Even the jumper was unnecessary. I know have previously stated in two other posts that I like rain. However true this may be I also like beautiful spring days and even hot summer ones are alright with me. I just like the freedom you have to do things outside. Plus, it is a whole lot more enjoyable to walk the dog on good days like this. It is also pretty easy to motivate yourself to do this because you just want to be outside. As this blog continues you are probably going to eventually hear me say that I like just about everything. So far I have covered rain, heat and warmth. Next will probably the cold whenever that comes around again and so on. So do not think I am an up-and-down person with my interests. Rather think of it as someone who likes a variety of things for that is who I am. For now though it is time for me to go and enjoy the rest of this wonderful night. Wow, that is such a cliche. I am probably just going to end up watching YouTube videos or going on Facebook. Who am I kidding, of course I am going to do those things.

Gotta love the change in weather, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment