Tuesday 20 August 2013

It's Freezing!

So yeah, as you guys can see from the title it is freezing! By this I mean that it is very very cold and walking the dog made my hands go a little numb and Mum was dressed up like she was going to the snow. Seriously, I asked her as we were leaving (sarcastically of course) when it was going to start snowing. We almost turned back at one point because it got so freezing. Let's just say that Sandy was very lucky today when he got his walk. So from this experience, and to keep myself a little warmer while sitting in front of the fire typing this, I have come up with a few things that are good to do on freezing cold days, or at least things I like to do.


The first thing I am going to say is something I am doing right now. That is, obviously (if you read the above paragraph), sitting in front of the fireplace. It is just so nice to be able to sit with your back to it and just feel the heat hitting your body. It really makes you comfortable and sometimes it is just nice to turn around and watch the logs burn. Then there is probably what I will do later which is drink hot chocolate while wrapped in a blanket watching Under the Dome. Of course, what you actually watch or even do does not matter but the best part is just drinking something warm while relaxing in a blanket. Sometimes I am so grateful that I do not live in Canada or somewhere where it gets into the negative degrees. Another popular thing I find warming during these enduring Winter months is lying in bed curled up in blankets and reading a book. Of course you could do whatever you want while in bed (such as watching television or playing a game) but it is just nice to lie in bed and relax while also trying to keep warm. Again, I am so grateful that I do not live in countries where the Winters are freezing and the Summers are not much better. So those are a few of the things I enjoy doing when it is freezing. As always, if you have any you want to share just comment below, use the contact form to the right or email me directly at legolukeytutorials@gmail.com and I will reply.

Don't let the Winter months freeze your hopes, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment