Thursday 1 August 2013

Frustrations

There are just so many things that frustrate us in the world of today. Some of them are things we have no control over while some of them we do have some control but still do nothing about. We are all unique in this way as we all have different frustrations and different issues. Some of these are trivial, some are concerning while others are just plain frustrating (well, duh). First off, writing these introductions are frustrating. However they are also necessary because if I just started straight into what I was doing people would have no idea what was going on until halfway through. So you see, not all frustrations are unnecessary and without reason. I guess today's post will just be me venting my frustrations on a few things, some of which do not really concern me directly but are still frustrating.


My first frustration is how I am doing homework nearly every single night and yet my brother can get through a whole week doing barely an hour. The worst part is he is doing VCE! All he does is come home and watch television. I mean, he went through three seasons of King of Queens in a week! On top of that he has work and CFA so it is just so unfair. Then he comes in and annoys me when I am trying to do my homework and I am only doing one VCE subject this year. He is in year 12!! It is just so frustrating. I rarely have time other than the weekend to watch a DVD and if I do watch television I will be on my laptop while doing it or just watching some of the shows on free to air television. Here is one that does not actually involve me but is actually frustrating. Every afternoon after school now the bus that goes past the station and starts at our school is always so packed of people that some times the bus driver has to stop people getting on. This is incredibly frustrating as generally there are only a few who actually use that route to get home while the rest are just lazy and can not be bothered to walk the distance which is not even one kilometre and can be done in under ten minutes. Like I said, they are just really lazy. It also means that the people who actually do have to use that bus to get home are the ones that miss out because of the selfish majority. It is just so frustrating! They were just two examples of things that frustrate me but I will not go on otherwise, again, this blog will be made into one where you have to show your age before entering.

Don't let the frustrations get you down, just take deep breaths and stay calm, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment