Thursday 22 August 2013

Annoying Laziness

Hooray! Time for another short pictureless post written on my phone! So as it will only be 'short' I am going to talk about laziness. In particular the annoying aspects of it. First is one I have probably mentioned once before. This is regarding the bus that starts right outside our school. Before I go on I just want to say that all I can hear right now is Mum doting over Sandy. Although I can not see it I know he is loving it. Anyway, so this bus route is actually necessary for some students to take so they can get home. However they often miss out on it because of all the lazy people just there to cut the ten minute walk to the train station. It's pathetic, annoying, rude and lazy. Then there are people who NEVER hand in homework on time yet suffer none of the 'consequences' the school mandates. They are just empty threats and only a few teachers actually follow through. Then there are cheaters; people who copy off others because they are too lazy. It's just so annoying.

Lazy people need to be more proactive, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment