Thursday 15 August 2013

Assignments and Due Dates

Whenever there is an assignment or something due on a certain date there are always people who struggle to stick to these dates. This even occurs when we get an exceptionally long period to compete the task. Even on the day there are still some people who struggle to stick to these constraints. You can always tell when an assignment or something is due the next day because the class Facebook group suddenly becomes very active as everyone leaves it to the last minute with no hope for completion. It is also annoying as even though teachers always threaten consequences for not adhering to deadlines they remain only threats. It just makes it so unfair for the students who put in the effort and handed it in on time. Tomorrow we have a science prac report due on an experiment we conducted and currently the Facebook group is being hit by a storm of people starting their reports too late and getting stuck. I came to write this just to get away from it all. These people will struggle through VCE and University when deadlines are much stricter and if you do not hand it in on time you fail.

Just get organised, see you tomorrow!

Sorry for another short post today!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for liking every comment and not helping the slightest bit back in the group...

    Your's Sincerely,
    The guy that actually helped

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a) I didn't have my work on me so if I did help I would have gor it wrong
      b) I did help a bit with the activity series
      c) you answered all the questions before I had a chance because I'm on my phone with slow internet

      Delete