Wednesday 14 August 2013

Instagram and Lady Gaga

So big news everybody. Well, maybe not big news for you but for me it is yet another large, if not incredibly late, step into the world of modern technology. As you guys may know I have a Personal Facebook Account and a Facebook Page (link on right to page) for this Blog as well as a Twitter account which I tweet out all my posts (except the ones I do so late that I fall asleep just after posting them). Well now, as you may have already guessed if you actually read the title, I have added Instagram to my social media repertoire. The link to this I have added to the others on the right side of the page. Otherwise you can just click here or follow @dailylukey on Instagram. Here I will be posting pictures of stuff throughout my day as well as sneak peeks of blog posts, updates for this blog as well as some of the pictures I liked but could not fit in this blog. This may not seem as big a news to you as I make it out to be but trust me, for me it is huge. Do you know I actually have Tumblr? Truth is, neither did I until two days ago when I received an email about my account. I must have forgotten I made one, woopsies.


In other news Lady Gaga recently released a new song from her upcoming album "ArtPop" which hits stores on the 11th of November (yep, 11/11). The new song, Applause, was released yesterday (13th of August) and you can listen to it by clicking on the video below. Gaga was forced to release this song a week earlier than anticipated due to hackers leaking a low-level quality of it the night before. After just over a day of release it has already over 5 million views on the YouTube Vevo channel it was released on. The song certainly returns to more of her electro-type songs and personally, I love it along with little monsters (what Lady Gaga calls her fans) everywhere. Don't let the video thumbnail let you off listening to the song, just enjoy the sounds of Applause. Enjoy!




Don't forget to follow @dailylukey on Instagram, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment