Saturday 24 August 2013

#BloggerProblems

As this is the 152nd post on this blog (I know, can you believe it?) I have encountered a number of recurring issues regarding daily blogging. I guessed that today was about time I shared some of these. Before I continue I just have to say that what I am writing about is not from just recently and some have been problems since the very beginning. So do not fall under the impression that daily blogging is easy. At times it can seem so, even to the blogger, but it is only afterwards that you realise how much time you spend each night just writing a post. Let alone finding inspiration, thinking about what you are going to write and sharing it out via Twitter and Facebook. So let's get started with Blogger Problems!


The first major blogger problem is finding inspiration. I know I say this a lot but good inspiration is sometimes not so easy to find. Sometimes I write posts about events that took place a long time before I actually posted about it. Often if I have something to write about and come across some more inspiration then I will save that extra inspiration for a time where I have none. For instance, at the moment I have a number of post ideas ready to go should the need arise. This comes especially handy when I need to schedule posts if I am going to be absent but still, it is so hard when I have a long spell of a boring life. This boring life of mine does ruin my blog-writing from time to time. Repetition is also a big problem with Blogging. You know that post I wrote earlier this week about Repetition? I wrote the whole introduction for that post about competition. Then I realised that I had already written a post about competition so I continued the post as if I had already known that. Yeah, if you did not pick that up then well I have nothing to say to you because it was a really bad cover up, even for me. Another blogger issue is time constraints. I am going to let you in on a little secret that everyone should know by now. The posts that come out late at night without any pictures and much context are done on my phone. This is mainly because during the day I am too busy with homework and all the other stuff I have going on so yeah, that is a big issue for many bloggers. 

Life as a blogger is not always an easy one, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment