Wednesday 21 August 2013

Headphones

So before I begin this post I just have to warn you all about something. Despite the seemingly-innocent title this post is actually going to be a bit of a rant. Yeah, so if you do not want to read a rant about headphones then stop reading now because you are most likely not going to enjoy this. Wow, I really know how to sell a post. Anyway, moving on to the actual post. There are so many things that are annoying about headphones. Sometimes this can be painful in the figurative sense while at other times it needs to be taken more literally. I think I speak for everyone when I say that headphones can be really annoying. So yeah, the rest of this post is just going to be a bit of a rant as to why headphones are so annoying.


The first thing, which you should have seen from the picture, is how tangled headphones get. I would seriously not be surprised if the manufacturer made them such that they automatically tangled. It is just really annoying when you put them down for two seconds untangled and then come back and they are a complete mess. Seriously, I put it under my pillow in a neat line and then when I go to use them they are completely mixed up. In the dark frantically trying to use them before the video stops buffering and makes a loud noise. It is like trying to tie up a lolly-snake with your tongue and your mouth closed. Have you ever actually tried that? Do you know how hard it actually is? Anyway, getting back on the subject of headphones. Headphones can also be very painful, especially when a certain someone who shall remain nameless (Dad) rips them out of your ears to tell you something. I mean, I do not have it on loud enough that I can not hear anything outside of the ear-buds. Sometimes you just need to think before you act. Then there are the times when you forget that they are plugged in to your laptop and you move away. From here either the laptop moves with you and you ending up breaking it (or nearly smashing it to pieces) or your ears just really begin to hurt. Is it just me or has this happened to any of you as well. Headphones are just very annoying at times and I really want to destroy them all and banish them from the face of the earth.

Headphones are just incredibly infuriating sometimes, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment