Friday 16 August 2013

Fridays

Before I go on I am going to type something and I am only going to type this once (although you could read it as many times as you want, and this of course), thank god it is Friday. Of course, I could have also typed "TGIF" but that would have taken far less space, time and reasoning. In short, it would have been smarter but these extra sentences make the introduction just a little bit longer. I am just saying, being smart is sometimes over-rated and out-dated so just waffling on, as some put it, can be the better option at times. At least it means you guys actually have something to read. So, we all love Friday and here are some reasons why:


The first, and most obvious, reason is the weekend. At the end of a long week of staying up late and waking up early it is nice to know that you do not have to get up as early for two days at the end of five long days. That's part of the reason why I love Fridays. On Monday I am slightly tired in the mornings but by Friday afternoon I just want to fall asleep and then I go home and that night I can just sleep until 9am when I need to get up for music. Then Sunday is basically sleep-in until I want (well, until Dad or Mum comes in and interrupts my dreams). That is why I love it because I know that once school is finished and I have returned from Jujitsu I have the rest of the weekend for myself as well as anything else I need to do or catch up on. It is just really nice. Another reason I love Friday is I get to just relax for a night without having to worry about homework. In terms of homework the weekend is also a great time to catch up on anything and if I do not have much homework then I am set to have a pretty good weekend. I suppose it is the relaxation that Friday represents after a week full of five long days that makes it so appealing. For me this is true anyway.

You do not have to be religious to say TGIF, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment